Complimentary site inspection by a Certified Rodent Expert.
- Outside the home; Locate entry points and repair
- Inside the home Attic Crawl spaces
- Custom Design of Total Exclusion and Elimination Program by a Certified Rodent Technician.
- Follow-up Program with “Best in the Industry” Guarantee.
- Even other Pest Control Companies call us to handle their customer’s Rodent/Wildlife problems
- (We are the Rat Patrol after all).
Why do you need Ameri-Pest’s rodent and wildlife exclusion services?
- Rats can carry up to 100 diseases each, including bubonic plague and salmonella.
- Rats can chew through your wires and cause up to 30% of house fires.
- Drinking or swimming in water containing infected rat urine can leave you with their diseases.
We get the rats out of your home and keep your family safe! Guaranteed!
Not only do we keep rats out, we guarantee your home against any rodents or wildlife inside your structure for a full year!
If you spot a rat, that usually means there are more hiding very close by. Droppings in the cupboards and behind appliances are evidence of a rat (or mouse) infestation. Same goes with crunching and scratching noises in the walls and attic of your home at night.
How do you know if you may have rats?
- Droppings about the length of a penny.
- Holes in the wall as small as a dime.
- Scurrying sounds.
- Noises in the attic at night.
- Chewed wires around AC units and pool pumps.
- Pungent odors.
Rats gnaw incessantly. Gone unchecked, they can chew holes in roofs, walls, pipes, a/c ducts and electrical wires, a not so uncommon causes of house fires. Because rates urinate constantly, they can, over time, play havoc with insulation and wood structure and leave long lasting odor. The most common breeds are the Norway or sewer rat, and the roof and tree rat. The Rat Patrol understands the habits of all common breeds in the U.S. and takes no prisoners. We will employ a complete rodent management program taking all necessary measures to flush rats out of your surroundings. We will perform the repairs necessary to keep them out, and offer suggestions so you’ll never have to deal with rats again.
How are rats getting into your home?
- Vent openings
- Floor drains
- 1/4 inch gaps under doors
- Pipe or wire entry points
- Inside large packages
- Open windows or doors
What does Ameri-Pest Services do to get rid of rats?
We offer a unique program including inspecting, excluding, trapping and baiting, and sanitizing, all with a one year guarantee and the ability to renew the guarantee once your year is up.